Monday, November 17, 2008

Jiliann turns 15! Happy Birthday Baby!




My birthday cake... well it looks like a cake :-)
Jiliann had a very nice birthday, we appreciate everyone who was able to attend in person and in heart! From her birthday monies, Jiliann bought herself a new pair of boots (REALLY CUTE!) and a new pair of shoes and some makeup. Thank you everyone!
Oh by the by the roses and teddy bear are from her boy friend Daniel... whom I have never met, and wonder if he actually exists?!?
Oh and a really good helpful tip... WHAT EVER YOU DO... DONT EVER wash birthday candles in the dishwasher !! They melt, and your husband will get really mad! :-)

1 comment:

Bryn and Blaine said...

Happy Birthday Jillian. I wish that we could have been there. Oh, any by the way thank you for the tip on the candles.=)


... no I can't do this... YET!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
57
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?