Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Facebook
















Since discovering facebook... this blogging thing is pretty boring :-) Anyway, not much new has happened since I last blogged.... and honestly that is why I don't blog.










Kyle has a new girlfriend, her name is Kylee... AWWWE SO CUTE... Kyle & Kylee, yes he thinks he is in love! I am really worried... won't go there. She is REALLY REALLY cute too... holy cow, what is a mother to do?! :-)










Jiliann has a new boyfriend, actually they have been dating since the end of December his name is Joe, they were friends for about 6 months before they actually became and item. He seems like a really nice kid, I really like him... he calls me mom :-)

I am adding some Christmas pictures since I didn't post any earlier.


















1 comment:

Bryn and Blaine said...

Where are the pics of the new boyfriend and girlfriend. I want to see.


... no I can't do this... YET!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
57
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?