Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Reunion Photos




Wish I had taken more photos, but the 2008 Barrow Family Reunion was so much fun! The campground was really nice, swimming in the warm swimming pool was fun. Family & Food was Fabulous!
I miss all of you already! It was great having cousin Kyle there, seeing Kim and Sonya was great too... wish I had taken more time to visit with everyone.
Enjoyed my visit with Amanda... love ya girly girl!
Blaine & Bryn's teriyaki chicken thighs were delicious as always! Tom enjoyed teasing Duncan with offering to sell his giant knife, for Duncan's knife collection... how did that come out anyway?

1 comment:

Bryn and Blaine said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It is fun to see them. I had a great time at the reunion also.
Bryn


... no I can't do this... YET!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
57
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?