Tuesday, August 26, 2008

MOVING!!!

It's finally here... the kids and I will be moving back in with Tom over Labor Day weekend. I am excited and overwhelmed. There is so much to do! Anyway... Rome wasn't built in a day I guess, LOL

Tom's brother Bob will be renting my house for a while. That is such a blessing for me, I won't have to worry about it, I know that he will take care of it. Life is so weird and wonderful and fascinating and at times awful... but it just amazes me how I always seem to be taken care of. Tom and I had decided to get back together... I think it was early July... we had planned to be back in the same house before school started, well time was getting short, and we really hadn't been getting as much done as we wanted... One weekend I had some extra time, this wasn't planned, it was just a last minute decision, I just had some time so one weekend I just decided to completely clean out my garage and at least get that stuff over to Toms, we took a pick up load of stuff over... completely cleaning out my garage. The VERY NEXT WEEK Tom's brother Bob asked him if there was room in his garage for his stuff because he and his wife were separating and he was moving out. Tom said "no, my garage is full but Angie has room in her garage." Let me just make this story short... I don't belive in coincidences at all! Everything has just fallen into place, after we told Bob that he could store his stuff in the garage we all came to natural conclusion that if he wanted he could rent my house... so I guess prayers are answered. Tom the kids and I will be back together, and Bob will have a place to stay as long as he needs... and I won't have to worry about my house :-) Crazy life!

1 comment:

Bryn and Blaine said...

I am glad that you will be back together. Life is all about families. Love ya.
Bryn


... no I can't do this... YET!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
57
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?