Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July & more random thoughts...

Hi all~

Pretty uneventful day, Todd had Kyle and Jiliann so Tom and I had the day to ourselves. We went to McDonald's for lunch... that was our highlight! LOL

Thursday, I took 1/2 a day off and went and picked up Kyle and took him to the mall for his birthday. He bought a new pair of "kicks" or for those of us over 16, shoes, and a skateboard deck. I can't believe my baby is 16!!! Crazy stuff!

The 4 of us helped Tom's dad move on Saturday... it is a long process, as he has a LOT of stuff and he is 78 years old. He is getting help from his kids, Tom and Bob went and helped on Friday morning, they moved 3 truck loads, and the weekend before, he had a crew of us to help... but he still has a lot of stuff left to move, and then a lot of cleaning to do.

Oh by the by... if you actually read this far down, you will learn that Tom and I are moving back in together before school starts. I am happy and anxious at the same time, Kyle is thrilled, he has wanted to move back since we left... and Jiliann is being stubborn about the whole thing, but I think she has finally accepted that it is not about her but about what is best for our family :-) We have some things we have to get done, we plan on finishing up both bathrooms and painting... we will see how that goes... oh and on top of all that, there is a family reunion coming up.

Love you guys!

No comments:


... no I can't do this... YET!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
57
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?