Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Imporant Family News


We wanted everyone to find out at the same time, so we are posting it on our blog, Tom and I are getting back together before the end of summer, after a lot of thought consideration, and agreement from our entire immediate family, we know it is the right thing... we have worked through a lot of issues over the last 11 months, and I believe we have made some positive changes, and we have all agreed to get back together... yes even Jiliann, she loves this neighborhood (it is full of teenage boys!) so honestly and pathetically that is the only reason she wants to stay in this house... but Jiliann knows that us being a family again is the best for all of us. Families aren't perfect, we have our stuff, but this is my family and we need to be back together.


Unfortunately before we just move back over there, we are working on getting some things done at Toms, but our plan is to be back over there before school starts. Kyle has wanted to return to Tom's since we left, he is absolutely thrilled to be going back home. Of course I am a little nervous... but there are so many reasons why Tom and I should be together, that I have no doubt that it is the right thing for me and the kids... and for Tom I hope too.


Just an FYI, I don't have my cell phone so if you have been trying to call me, I haven't had it since Friday... sorry.


2 comments:

Bryn and Blaine said...

I am so excited for all of you but especially for both of you. If you need any help at all moving back in just let us know and we will be there to help. Family is what it is all about. I love you Angie and am grateful to be a part of your family. This is great news!! Bryn

The Todd Queen said...

Sorry it took me a while to finally read your blog, but it is great, Ang! I am also very happy for you guys! Congrats. So, are you going to put your house up for sale or rent it out? I am so happy that we are all blogging now. This will be a great way to cut the miles. We can really see what is going on in each other's lives. I love you all! Glynna


... no I can't do this... YET!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
57
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?