Friday, July 18, 2008

Kyle & Bee


Kyle is such a boy... First of all he LOVES this cat... I mean he really LOVES this cat... and she loves him. Her name is Bee and we got her last October, Kyle named her Ben, but I wasn't going for that, so I started calling her "B" for Ben... anyway it caught on and we all call her Bee now.. Anyway, this post is about Kyle torturing her with stupid stuff like this silly newspaper hat, he put a rubber band around the neck to hold it on and then made her pose for it. Lets just say she wasn't happy about this at all, she actually howled and tried to bite him :-) I think he deserved it!
But hey take a look at Kyle's hair cut, what do you think? I can't remember the last time he has had short hair, he has had his shaggy mop for a few years now... but all of a sudden he just wants it all gone (he wanted a job).

2 comments:

Bryn and Blaine said...

Someone needs to love pets Kyle. I would say just keep torturing her. Just kidding. Anyway, I love you and hope you had a great birthday over the fourth. We were all thinking of you. I like the short haircut. You can be Hunter's example again. Good luck on finding a job. It is important to be a hard worker.

The Todd Queen said...

Nice haircut, Kyle! I am sooo glad you wanted your hair short, because I had to bribe my boys with $5.00 to get them to cut their hair for a wedding we went to in June and they both want to grow it back out now. Yurk! I love cats too. Wish we could have one, but not with Em's allergies. Love ya sweety! Aunt Glynna


... no I can't do this... YET!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
57
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?